Well she's finally done it. Almost 13 years since she first moved her stuff into my room and labeled it her Sewing Room, she's finally putting up shelves and really valuing me as usable space. It's about time! I've felt so stuffed full of this and that. I can finally breath. Everything has been taken out, my floor has been vacuumed, and those wispy spiderwebs are history.
She went to this place called Ikea and bought these really slick looking bookcases. I like the nice, clean white color. It makes me feel so large and open. Oh, and speaking of open . . . she took off those sliding, plywood doors! Now I can see what's going on. I felt so trapped and small behind those things. She got the young man out of bed to help take them off. And that young man is so nice - he helped empty everything out of me. All on his own. No begging.
No comments:
Post a Comment